Payment and cancelation Policy for land arrangements
For individual Travelers less than 15 persons.
Minimum 20% of total bill must be paid upon confirmation of reservation, and to be revised with your tour operator according to arrival dates, Packages and availability. Osoris Will collect The Rest of total bill in Cash In U$D Or in Euro upon arrival to Egypt according to your Osoris tour operator instructions email with you.
NOTE: Except peak period from 22 December till 07 January & Eastern holidays & high seasons periods around the year must be revised with your tour operator upon confirmation of your reservation by correspondence for down payment policy. For groups 15 persons + one free 25 % of total bill must be paid upon confirmation of reservation. 25 % of total bill must be paid 29 days prior to the arrival date. 50 % of total bill must be paid upon arrival in cash in US$ Or in Euro.
Payment Method information
- 1- Credit Card payments : OSORIS TRAVEL & HOLIDAYS accept the following credit cards : – visa card – Master card – American Express card Ext. Procedures:- You will Receive an invoice by email from: – firstname.lastname@example.org with your trip details to pay 20% of the total bill amount with your credit card . you will follow the full secured link of PayPal in the email, fill the form with your credit card data, Please Note That 6% of the amount must be add to the deposit amount as Credit Card Charges . As soon as you push Pay Now You will get online approval & confirmation from PayPal. N.B.:- Osoris Will collect The Rest of total bill in Cash upon arrival to Egypt in return for all voucher & documentation with final invoice. Osoris accept American dollars, Euro, Sterling pounds or Egyptian pounds.
- 2- Bank Money transfer bank Money transfer must be one month before arrival date) ARAB AFRICAN INTERNATIONAL BANK Address:- 48 street:- Geziret El Arab- El Mohandessein – Cairo- Egypt . To: – OSORIS Travel Agency Account No. #554433-3931# Swift Code: #ARAIEGCXMOH#
- 3 – For Western Union money transfer Please send the transfer with the General Manager & the owner First Name: Mohamed Tawfik Hafez Second Name: Hafez. And send us the code # given by western union, the country from where you have transferred the amount, the amount transferred and the sender full name. CANCELATION POLICY For Individual Travelers For any cancelation before arrival date 10% (Minimum 50.00 USD) of total bill will be charged as cancelation fees in return of management and office fees.
• 7 days before arrival date 20% of total bill will be charged as cancelation fees .
• 48 Hours before arrival date 50% of total bill will be charged as cancelation fees .
• 24 Hours before arrival date 100% of total bill will be charged as cancelation fees . For groups
• 30 days before arrival date no cancelation fees.
• 29 days before arrival date 25% of total bill will be charged as cancelation fees.
• 15 days before arrival date 50% of total bill will be charged as cancelation fees.
• 100 % will be charged as a cancelation fees in case of no show.
• For Sleeping train cancelation Policy
• 48 Hours before train departure 20% cancelation fee
• less than 48 hours before departure cancelation fee will apply 25%
• less than 24 hours Full payment (no Refund)
Reservation on Waiting for the sleeper train
• This System Works When there is no Availability at time of request and Available later on.
• 35% of value must be paid upon request to be admitted on Waiting list System,
• Ones confirm full payment is requested one week before departure date.
General instructions for the sleeper train
• For group every 15 person paying the 16 person will be free.
• We offer & issuing free seating train tickets for journey between Luxor- Aswan & vice verse on condition of the following period:- 72 hours from arrival time for sleeping train tickets issued between Cairo and Luxor or Aswan round trip.
General contract fulfillment
The payments of the clients to Osoris Travel & Holidays, is binding contract between client & Osoris Travel & Holidays & become effective ones confirmation has been send by Osoris Tour operator for accommodations, land arrangements & services tour packages as requested by the client is in effect upon client payment & received by “Osoris Travel & Holidays” in full or down payment effectiveness, as agreed by client & Osoris Tour operators in correspondences by writing. None of the parties have the right to change any item paid for fully or partially unless agreed upon in writing. It is imperative that all Osoris clients within effectiveness of payment must request in return for their payment an invoice & receipt as proof of payment for all rights.
NOTE: It becomes the client responsibility to obtain a receipt in return for payments & becomes understood that Osoris will not be responsible for any payments without this receipt.
Children Under 2 years old will be Free for Accommodation sharing parent room for a maximum one Child. And they will be charged only 10% of domestic air Fare. Children between 2 / 12 years old will be charge with 50% of total Accommodation as an adult (50% of Adult in Single Rate) and 67% of Domestic Air Fare. Children over 12 years old will be charge as an adult person.
Unused Services by the client
Our company is not responsible for any unused portions of your tours and cannot refund any monies.
It is the full responsibility and expense of the client to obtain all documents required by all relevant government authorities. Client failing to provide the required documents may be denied boarding privileges by the carrier or relevant authorities, without further recourse of the possibility of a refund. No refund or replacement will be given for lost or stolen travel documents.
Please Note: For American, Canadian, Japanese, European Union Citizens and some other nationalities can obtain a tourist entry visa when they come to Egypt at any Egyptian border. Please verify with the Egyptian Embassy in your home country.
We recommend that all passengers purchase travel insurance before booking from there resident country as a measure of added protection. Our company is not responsible or liable for loss, damage, theft of luggage and/or personal belongings or for personal injury, accidents and or illness. For your own protection, it is important that you have, or purchase, adequate insurance to cover these eventualities. Your insurance agent and/or travel agent can arrange this for you.